The custom dashboard contains:
- Team Name, Car Color (each car), Driver Name (each car)
- Speed ranges for the different Gears with Normal Wing and High Down Force Wing settings.
- Custom configurations for 2 cars in a race team (both of these cars have the same configuration)
- Custom configuration for Driver and Crew (each of these can be different)
- Wing and Tire settings for start of race and each pit stop (we play that you can change the wing settings during a Full pit stop)
- Tables for: Wing Effects, Collision, Road Handling, Over Revving, Track Modifiers for Sunny and Rain Conditions.
The charts are duplicated for each car so that the page could be cut in half so 2 players could play the team and each have their own dashboard. I realize that some players may not use the exact charts that we do and I am thinking of enhancing the next version, so that a player can enter their own values.
If you have any questions comments or find any bugs please email me. If this makes Formula De more enjoyable for your group, then it did what I intended it to do.
Available for download in the Files section of Formula De on BoardGameGeek.