Games with the Most Minutes as of Dec 2006 (since October 2006)
I am really excited to see how this ranking lists develops over time. Since October 2006, (3 months) I have played 8,560 minutes.
This averages out to 1 hour and 33 minutes of game play per day over the 92 days.
- I am a little surprised to see Antike at the top of the list with 550 minutes over 4 game sessions, that averages out to about 2 1/2 hours per session.
- Poison getting the 2nd position does not surprise me as it was the most played game being played 14 times.
- Tikal surprised me a little getting 3rd with 5 plays.
- I think that Settlers of Catan will always be in the top 10, as it is a game that we play a couple of times per quarter and we go through spells of playing several games.
- I would like to see Die Macher get played more but I will be lucky to get in one play per quarter.
- Twilight Imperium 3rd Ed. is going to rise on the list. We played an 8 player game this month at Rockhead’s boardgame night and Andrew and I have played one 2 player game so far this month.